Clinic Consultations and Staff Training
Are you tired of "wrestling" with your patients? Is your staff wanting to use less stressful handling but is unsure where to start?
Turn your clinic from one where your patients are pulling owner out the door, to a place where they literally drag them in. It is possible -you just need a plan. A clinic consultation will jump start your practice to be the pet's favorite place!
Dr. Foote and her staff provides in clinic hands on training and consultation in low stress handling, rewarding techniques and enrichment to reduce patient aggression. A customized plan developed for your office, is the best way to develop a gentle veterinary visit practice culture.
On site assessment of your waiting area, exam room, treatment and hospitalization areas along with staff interviews provides the foundation for this plan. Your staff can quickly create the best clinic experience for your patients, staff and their owners.
The benefits of in clinic consultation:
- Assesment of current staff - client - pet handling and interactions - identify where nd how to add low stress handling, rewarding and enrichment
- Objective assessment of your clinic space for improving the patient/staff/client experience - suggestions for space organization with resources to reduce patient stress immediately
- On site training including hands on demonstration and staff coaching
- Written plans and support materials ( hand outs, video) individualized to your office
- Follow up on site or phone consultations to continue building your skills
- Certified Veterinary Technicians -SVBT available for staff training and support with Dr. Foote
Can't find the time for in house consult? Telephone or internet conference sessions available!
Contact Dr. Sally now to find out more!!
Dr. Sally J. Foote, DVM
217-253-3221 (Okaw Vet Clinic)