- This event has passed.
The Fundamental Techniques of Low Stress Handling
March 13 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT$169.00
- Learn the specific techniques to reduce patient stress
- Live demonstration during presentations
- Real time in clinic video of patient stress reduction using the fundamental Low Stress Handling™ Techniques
A solid foundation in the top 5 low stress handling techniques will give you the skills to reduce patient stress in the unmedicated animal, who cannot be rescheduled.
This seminar is for the entire staff. You will learn easy, practical techniques that you can start using immediately!
(registration 8:30am – 9:00am)
Questions? Call (217) 722-4484
- Top 5 Low Stress Handling of Canine 1 hr.
- Top 5 Low Stress Handling of Feline 1 hr.
- Behavior Cocktails - medication and behavior plans for common behavior complaints 1 hr.
- Back to front – how to get your staff on board with Low Stress Handling 1.5 hrs.
- Low Stress Handling in emergency care – 1.5 hrs.
- Case presentations and video of actual patient exams - live handling demo
- You can use these skills the next day in your office or shelter.