Low Stress Veterinary Care staff training and certification
Are you tired of bites, patient aggression, and inconsistent staff training?
Near bite, injury is a leading cause of staff burnout and turnover. Get everyone on the same page for Low-Stress Veterinary care through immersive hands-on learning. Your staff will be confident using these skills and working together for Low-Stress care.
Bnb suites at the learning center are available for $85/night for a studio or $105 for a 1 bedroom.
Only 2 hours east of Indy, 2 hours North of St. Louis, and 3 hours south of Chicago. On Interstate 57 – near the U of I.
Attend one of the Immersion weekend dates listed below, or schedule a private date for team training.
Email at email@example.com
Fear Free/Low-Stress Handling certified discounts
email your certificate photo for the code.
1 or 2 day sessions:
2-day immersive session
- Essential Low-Stress Handling techniques for the exam, hospitalization, diagnostics, and patient care canine and feline
- Pain relief strategies to stop patient aggression
- Safe use of muzzles, gloves, towels, and more
- Advanced Handling of aggressive dog and cat
- Medication plans for aggressive/anxious dog and cat
- Compassionate Behavior Euthanasia
- Use of the Bella Behavior system for staff and client compliance to care plans
- over 6 hours of one-on-one hands-on skills with community animals
- Case analysis from attendee clinic.
- 8 hours of additional on-demand content:
- 21 Hour RACE CE
- $1500/pp DVM/non-DVM
1-day immersive session
- Essential Low-Stress Handling techniques for exam, hospitalization, and radiology
- Safe use of muzzles, gloves, and towels
- Pain reducing strategies to reduce patient aggression
- Bella Behavior System for staff and client compliance
- 3 hours Hands-on sessions with community animals
- 2 hours on demand content
- 9 hrs RACE CE
- Cost: $600.00 pp DVM/non DVM March 13 registration
9 hour CE
Essential feline handling skills for the veterinary staff – includes practice and hands on sessions at the learning center
Feline behavior problems and treatment plans for the Gp
Understanding feline behavior
2 hours of on demand content
All attendees will receive course content, handouts, and SOP
Monthly online support call/ email for 1 year.
Discount for clinic teams of 4 or more and Fear Free/ Low Stress Handling and Cat Friendly certified professionals email a photo of your certificate for the code
All courses can be scheduled for clinic teams on custom dates at the learning center or onsite at your practice. Email Dr. Foote for details.