Low Stress Veterinary Care staff training - on site, at learning center, or virtual
Are you tired of bites, patient aggression, and inconsistent staff training?
Near bite, injury is a leading cause of staff burnout and turnover. Get everyone on the same page for Low-Stress Veterinary care through immersive hands-on learning. Your staff will be confident using these skills and working together for Low-Stress care.
3 ways to learn:
At the Bella Behavior Learning Center in Tuscola Il – see event page for dates
On-Site at your clinic – Hands on immersive learning in your clinic coached by Dr. Foote and space Low- Stress Handling certified staff. All content, protocols and 1 year support
On demand/ live remote training – customized blend of recorded and live presentations, with demonstrations, and virtual coaching for staff. This approach can provide flexibilty for your staff with live sessions for adaptations for your facility and staff needs. All presentations, protocols and 1 year support.
At the Bella Behavior Learning Center
704 N Main Street Tuscola Il 61953
Seminar days and immersive workshops for individual or teams. Descriptions below. Check the event page for dates.
Interested? Call 217-722-4484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Various plans are available to accommodate budgets and staff size.
1 or 2 day sessions:
2-day Advanced Low Stress Veterinary Care certification Immersion course canine and feline
- Essential Low-Stress Handling techniques for the exam, hospitalization, diagnostics, and patient care canine and feline
- Pain relief strategies to stop patient aggression
- Safe use of muzzles, gloves, towels, and more
- Advanced Handling of aggressive dog and cat
- Medication plans for aggressive/anxious dog and cat
- Compassionate Behavior Euthanasia
- Use of the Bella Behavior system for staff and client compliance to care plans
- over 6 hours of one-on-one hands-on skills with community animals
- Case analysis from attendee clinic.
- 8 hours of additional on-demand content:
- 21 Hour RACE CE
all course content, handouts, SOP, 2 nights lodging and 1 year of support for implementation
- $1750/pp DVM/non-DVM
1-day Essential Low Stress Veterinary Care Certification immersion course
- Essential Low-Stress Handling techniques for exam, hospitalization, and radiology
- Safe use of muzzles, gloves, and towels
- Pain reducing strategies to reduce patient aggression
- Bella Behavior System for staff and client compliance
- 3 hours Hands-on sessions with community animals
- 2 hours on demand all content
- all course content, handouts, SOP and 1 year support for implementation
- 9 hrs RACE CE
- Cost: $600.00 pp DVM/non DVM
9 hour CE
Essential feline handling skills for the veterinary staff – includes practice and hands on sessions at the learning center
Feline behavior problems and treatment plans for the Gp
Understanding feline behavior
2 hours of on demand content
All attendees will receive course content, handouts, and SOP
Monthly online support call/ email for 1 year.
Discount for clinic teams of 4 or more and Fear Free/ Low Stress Handling and Cat Friendly certified professionals email a photo of your certificate for the code
All courses can be scheduled for clinic teams on custom dates at the learning center or onsite at your practice. Email Dr. Foote for details.