Low Stress Veterinary Care staff training and certification
Are you tired of bites, patient aggression, and inconsistent staff training?
Near bite, injury is a leading cause of staff burnout and turnover. Get everyone on the same page for Low-Stress Veterinary care through immersive hands-on learning. Your staff will be confident using these skills and working together for Low-Stress care.
Bnb suites at the learning center are available for $85/night for a studio or $105 for a 1 bedroom.
Only 2 hours east of Indy, 2 hours North of St. Louis, and 3 hours south of Chicago. On Interstate 57 – near the U of I.
Attend one of the Immersion weekend dates listed below, or schedule a private date for team training.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fear Free/Low-Stress Handling certified discounts
email your certificate photo for the code.
1 or 2 day sessions:
2-day immersive session
- Essential Low-Stress Handling techniques for the exam, hospitalization, diagnostics, and patient care canine and feline
- Pain relief strategies to stop patient aggression
- Safe use of muzzles, gloves, towels, and more
- Advanced Handling of aggressive dog and cat
- Medication plans for aggressive/anxious dog and cat
- Compassionate Behavior Euthanasia
- Use of the Bella Behavior system for staff and client compliance to care plans
- over 6 hours of one-on-one hands-on skills with community animals
- Case analysis from attendee clinic.
- 8 hours of additional on-demand content:
- 21 Hour RACE CE
- $1500/pp DVM/non-DVM March 13 registration
1-day immersive session
- Essential Low-Stress Handling techniques for exam, hospitalization, and radiology
- Safe use of muzzles, gloves, and towels
- Pain reducing strategies to reduce patient aggression
- Bella Behavior System for staff and client compliance
- 3 hours Hands-on sessions with community animals
- 2 hours on demand content
- 9 hrs RACE CE
- Cost: $600.00 pp DVM/non DVM
9 hour CE
Essential feline handling skills for the veterinary staff – includes practice and hands on sessions
Feline behavior problems and treatmetn plans for the Gp
Understanding feline behavior
2 hours of on demand content
All attendees will receive course content, handouts, and SOP
Monthly online support call/ email for 1 year.
Discount for clinic teams of 4 or more and Fear Free/ Low Stress Handling certified clinics
Sessions: Weds – Thurs or Sat- Sun
Call/text 217-722-4484 or email email@example.com to schedule your session now!